Rocky Mountain Coin offers the largest selection of coins, currency, and gold, silver and platinum precious metal bullion in the Denver Metro area. With two convenient locations just minutes from I-25, and knowledgeable, friendly store associates, we are easy to find and easy to work with.
What We Sell
We carry graded (certified by PCGS, NGC, ANACS or other services) and ungraded coins ranging from ancient Greek and Roman to modern U.S. denominations. Some items that we carry include:
- Peace and Morgan Dollars
- Pre-1933 Gold Dollars
- Silver dollars, half dollars, quarters
- Dimes, half dimes, nickels, three cent pieces, cents, half-cents
- Proof and mint sets
- Mint errors
- and much, much more…
We also have a variety of tokens and medals and other exonumia.
We carry U.S. and foreign paper currency, including silver and gold certificates, national bank notes, fractional currency, military payment certificates and more.
Precious Metal Bullion
We carry gold coins and bars, silver coins, rounds and bars, and platinum coins and bars. We also sell bags of 90% silver dimes, quarters, and half dollars. Our selection is always changing; for more information on your bullion options, see our Bullion and Buying and Selling Bullion pages. Some bullion items that we usually have in stock include:
- American Eagle
- Canadian Maple Leaf
- South African Kruggerand
- Austrian Philharmonic
- Chinese Panda
- Private and government-minted silver bars and rounds
We carry a variety of coin and currency collecting supplies, including:
- Air-Tite and other hard plastic coin holders
- Cardboard “staple-type” coin holders
- Plastic coin tubes
- Archival-quality plastic coin flips
- Dansco, Harris and Whitman coin albums and folders
- Large and small-size currency holders
- Coin and currency pages for binder storage
- Magnifiers and jewel luster
- Reference books
We accept payment by cash, check, and wire transfers. For purchases of precious metal coins and precious metal bullion, we do not accept credit/debit cards unless prior arrangements have been made.