The Garrett AT Pro metal detector has been specifically designed for use in more challenging environments such as mineralized grounds and iron-cluttered relic and coin hunting areas.
The AT Pro includes Garrett's exclusive Target ID technology and patented discrimination features. Two indicator scales allow you to see the detector’s discrimination setting (Lower Scale) as well as the analysis of each target (Upper Scale). In addition, a Digital Target ID scale provides a more specific target value. The AT Pro also features High Resolution Iron Discrimination (40 points) for separating desirable targets
from iron junk in cluttered areas, several advanced audio features and a standard 8.5" x 11" elliptical Double-D searchcoil engineered for optimum performance in more challenging mineralized soils. In addition, the AT Pro can be operated in a very user-friendly Standard (STD) Mode.
- Pro Mode Audio: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio™ features allow the user to hear characteristics of a target as they would in a True All-Metal Mode.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination™: Use touchpads to set iron discrimination in
one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish one target’s conductivity from another.
- Iron Audio: Allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detector’s mid-tone signal’s range
- Fast Recovery Speed: Allows greater ability to pick out good targets amongst trash
- All Terrain Versatility: Weatherproof housing designed for dusty, humid or wet environments; unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth.
- 15 kHz frequency: improved detection of small targets, gold nuggets, jewelry
- Ground Balance: automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance
- Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA): identifies target’s conductivity
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- Search Modes: Custom, Zero or Coins in Standard Mode or in Professional Mode, Pinpoint
|Target ID Cursor Segments|| ||12 (notchable)|
|Iron Discrimination Segments|| ||40|
|Accept/Reject Discrimination|| ||Yes|
|Search Modes|| ||6 (3 Standard, 3 Pro modes)|
|Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments|| ||8|
|Electronic Pinpointing|| ||Yes|
|Frequency|| ||15 kHz|
|Audio Tone ID Levels|| ||3|
|Standard Searchcoil|| ||8.5″ x 11″ DD PROformance|
|Length (Adjustable)|| || 42″ to 51″ (1.06m – 1.29m)|
|Total Weight|| || 3.03 lbs. (1.4 kgs.)|
|Batteries|| ||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty|| ||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
AT Pro Instruction Manual (English)
AT Pro Instruction Manual (Spanish)