The Ace 250 is an all-purpose metal detector for beginners and experts alike. It can be used to look for old coins, jewelry, buried treasures and other items.
The ACE series of detectors includes Garrett’s patented discrimination feature. This technology, found only on Garrett detectors, features two indicator scales that allow the user to see the detector’s discrimination setting (Lower Scale) as well as the analysis of each detected target (Upper Scale). They also include the highly acclaimed 6.5 x 9” PROformance searchcoil. This highly rugged, epoxy-filled searchcoil covers more ground per scan and offers greater depth to find those deeply buried treasures.
This detector runs on just four (included) AA batteries, and weighs only 2.7 pounds, making it one of the lightest adventure-ready treasure detectors available today.
- Electronic Pinpointing: to precisely locate target and speed recovery
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: to modify discrimination patterns
- Five Search Modes: select pre-set discrimination pattern or create your own
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- Interchangeable ACE series searchcoils: are available
- Expanded Target ID Legend: easy-to-read above large LCD screen
- Pushbutton Controls: with One-Touch operation
- Other features: 3-piece travel/storage, disassembles to 24"; adjustable arm cuff; quarter-inch (1/4") size headphone jack.
|Target ID Cursor Segments|| ||5|
|Iron Discrimination Segments|| ||1|
|Accept/Reject Discrimination|| ||NO|
|Search Modes|| ||3|
|Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments|| ||4|
|Electronic Pinpointing|| ||NO|
|Frequency|| ||6.5 kHz|
|Audio Tone ID Levels|| ||3|
|Standard Searchcoil|| ||6.5″ x 9″ PROformance™|
|Length (Adjustable)|| || 42″ to 51″ (1.06m – 1.29m)|
|Total Weight|| || 2.7 lbs. (1.2 kgs.)|
|Batteries|| ||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty|| ||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
Ace 150/250 Instruction Manual (English)
Ace 150/250 Instruction Manual (Spanish)