The ACE 150 is a versatile, entry-level treasure detector suitable for use in a variety of challenging environments. With custom discrimination, pinpointing, and adjustable sensitivity and depth settings, the ACE 150 is full-featured and made of high-quality, rugged materials.
The ACE series of detectors includes Garrett’s patented discrimination feature. This technology, found only on Garrett detectors, features two indicator scales that allow the user to see the detector’s discrimination setting (Lower Scale) as well as the analysis of each detected target (Upper Scale). They also include the highly acclaimed 6.5 x 9” PROformance searchcoil. This highly rugged, epoxy-filled searchcoil covers more ground per scan and offers greater depth to find those deeply buried treasures.
This detector runs on just four (included) AA batteries, and weighs only 2.7 pounds, making it one of the lightest adventure-ready treasure detectors available today.
- Coin Depth Indicator to determine target depth
- Low Battery Indicator: icon remains on when batteries become weak
- Headphone Jack: quarter-inch (1/4") size
- Interchangeable ACE series searchcoils: are available
- Large LCD Screen with easy-to-read Target ID Legend
- Pushbutton Controls: with One-Touch operation
- 3-piece Travel/Storage: disassembles to 24"
- Adjustable Arm Cuff
- Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): All Metal (Zero), Jewelry, Coins
|Target ID Cursor Segments|| ||5|
|Iron Discrimination Segments|| ||1|
|Accept/Reject Discrimination|| ||NO|
|Search Modes|| ||3|
|Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments|| ||4|
|Electronic Pinpointing|| ||NO|
|Frequency|| ||6.5 kHz|
|Audio Tone ID Levels|| ||3|
|Standard Searchcoil|| ||6.5″ x 9″ PROformance™|
|Length (Adjustable)|| || 42″ to 51″ (1.06m – 1.29m)|
|Total Weight|| || 2.7 lbs. (1.2 kgs.)|
|Batteries|| ||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty|| ||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
Ace 150/250 Instruction Manual (English)
Ace 150/250 Instruction Manual (Spanish)